IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that the owner of the website is:
AUDAX RENEWABLES, SA
Calle de la Electrónica, nº 19, floor 7, door C, 08915 Badalona (Barcelona)
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 33,107, folio 61, page number B-222,861
Tel: + 34 93 240 53 06 E-mail: email@example.com
"Previous. Corporate news.
We inform you that, on November 23, 2018, the merger by absorption of Audax Energía, SAU (“absorbed company”), with CIF A85258549, by Audax Renovables, SA (“absorbing company”), with cif A62338827, having been duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona on 01/25/2019, the latter acquiring all the rights and obligations of the former.”
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.audaxrenovables.es (hereinafter, the website) owned by AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, with CIF number A-62338827 and registered office at Calle de la Electrónica, nº 19, plant 7, door C, 08915 Badalona (Barcelona).
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use of it, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Owner is not responsible for any damages, of any kind, that may be caused to Users due to the use of other browsers or versions other than the browsers for which the website has been designed.
4. User obligations
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user thereof, and any type of action to the detriment of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA is generally prohibited. , and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of this by other users.
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one's own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears on this Web Portal is current on the date of its last update. AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this Web Portal, and may limit or deny access to it.
6. Web Content and Social Networks
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA undertakes to make every effort to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on this Web Portal. AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, errors in the Web Portal regarding the content provided by third-party advertisers, especially the consequences that may arise from them.
It is only permitted to download and print images and other information contained in the Web Portal for strictly private, non-profit or commercial purposes, under the knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
It is expressly prohibited to publish, reproduce or use the images and any other information contained in this Web Portal for electronic newsletters, company intranets or the Internet; as well as grant licenses, and sell or distribute the images by any means without the express written authorization of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA will in no case be responsible for the statements that the user, interested party or client of the service may make and the possible information that may be exchanged between them. The responsibility for the statements made and disseminated on this Web Portal is exclusive of those who make or carry them out. Any type of data transmission that the user, interested party or client may carry out on this Web Portal, through it or through other accesses controlled by AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA that involves infringement of the property rights of third parties, or whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene or pornographic, as well as the transmission of any other material that constitutes or involves incitement to conduct any conduct that may constitute a criminal offense.
Likewise, the inclusion and communication by the user, interested party or client of content that is false or inaccurate and that misleads or may mislead the rest of the users or the staff of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA is prohibited. In particular, the inclusion is prohibited. or communication of those contents that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights, in favor of third parties, without their express consent, as well as those statements that undermine or discredit the prestige or credit of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA constitute illicit, misleading or unfair advertising, and/or incorporate viruses or any other electronic element that could damage or prevent the functioning of the Web Portal, the network, the computer equipment of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA or third parties, as well as access to the Web Portal by the rest of the users, interested parties or clients.
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any interested user or client who carries out any of the conducts related, but not limited to, in this section.
7. Intellectual property
All the information contained on this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights included in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site is expressly excluded. and in general any object that, according to current legislation, is protectable by intellectual property regulations.
All content of the website and all content available through the products and services of the Owner including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement ( the 'Content') are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Headline. You may not upload or republish Web Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information into databases or compilations. Any other use of the Website Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, or third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation relating to industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
10. Cookies Policy
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but cannot reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any type that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content unrelated to it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users regarding the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) Under no circumstances will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA has given its consent for its insertion or that, in any other way, it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive mark of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA is prohibited within the sender's page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, and provided that In these cases, a direct link to the AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA website is permitted, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, given the location, contents and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for any infractions that may be incurred or for any damages that may be caused to third parties due to improper or illegitimate use of the website.
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, will not be responsible for any possible damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes beyond the control of the company. , of delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). If a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, they must inform AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, with the statements, content or services provided. through them. AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, reserves the right to unilaterally remove the links that appear on its website at any time.
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, is not aware of the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damages caused by their illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness or for any other damage that may arise. is not directly attributable to her.
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, is exempt from liability regarding the 'cookies' that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Web Portal and/or the services, at any time and without prior notice, to those interested users or clients who fail to comply with these general conditions or the particular conditions that, in If applicable, they are applicable.
For any communication that needs to be made, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA, Calle de la Electrónica, nº 19, 7th floor, door C, 08915 Badalona (Barcelona).
14. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any controversy that may arise from access or use of this website will be the jurisdiction of the courts of Badalona.
AUDAX RENOVABLES, SA ©All rights reserved