High Voltage Light Indexed Rate
And with green energy from 100% of renewable origin
If you have a large corporation, thanks to the Audax Renovables Indexed Rate, you will pay a variable price for the electrical energy consumed. In this way, with the Indexed Electricity Rate, you will be able to access the wholesale market and you will pay for the energy consumed at cost price, plus a small management margin. How about?
With this rate you can have a saving significant in electricity because you will pay for energy every hour at the real price at which it is being sold in the electricity market. In addition, you will avoid paying the risk premium associated with any fixed rate throughout the contract period.
Furthermore, add to these advantages that the energy you consume will be green energy originally 100% renewable.
The 6.1TD tariff has 6 periods in the energy term and also in the power term: P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P6. This allows you to select the value to contract in each period.
At Audax Renovables we sell 100% energy of renewable origin. Green energy produced through inexhaustible natural resources that do not generate greenhouse gases or polluting emissions.
Green Energy 100% from renewable sources
At Audax we sell energy to individuals, businesses, large companies and administrations.
What are High Voltage access rates?
Depending on the voltage level of the distribution network, we can find various High Voltage access rates. The most common are the following: 6.1TD, 6.2TD, 6.3TD, 6.4TD.
The term High Voltage includes any voltage level greater than 1,000 V (or 1 kV). Values of 20-30 kV are usually used in distribution networks and 132-220 kV or even higher in transportation networks.
What characteristics does Rate 6.1.TD have?The 6.1TD tariff has 6 periods in the energy term and also in the power term: P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P6. This allows you to select the value to contract in each period.
What is High Voltage used for?
High Voltage is the greatest ally for large corporations. Generally used for:
- The transportation of electricity over long distances, from generation plants to urban centers, reducing energy losses.
- The distribution of electricity at the main consumption points and in rural areas.
In certain locations, the only available network to which we can connect our electricity supply is a transport or distribution network, that is, High Voltage.
It normally occurs in certain industrial estates, villages, factories, irrigation fields, among others.
I want to contract the High Voltage Indexed Rate
If you want to save on your electricity bill, with the advantage of paying for the electricity consumed at the wholesale price, the High Voltage Indexed Rate is the best electricity rate for your company.
It is important that you are clear about the following points:
- Yes, our contracts are permanent, since it precisely helps us to offer you better prices.
- At Audax Renovables we manage and make purchases in the Spanish Electricity Market with absolute transparency. Remember that in addition to paying for electricity based on the market price, you must pay a small management margin.
With clarity, transparency and without surprises. Let our energy efficiency experts advise you and hire the Audax Renovables High Voltage Indexed Rate for your large corporation right now. Start saving now on your electricity bill!
(1) INDEXED PRICE: The amount of the monthly price of the energy term will be made at the hourly level. The hourly price calculated according to the following formula will be multiplied by the consumption at the border point at the customer's hourly level based on the hourly profile as established in the General Conditions of the Contract. Additionally, a Financial Cost of 0.3% will be applied to all components of the contract including VAT or IGIC.
PEh= [(PMDh+COSh+PC3h+CDh)*(1+Losses)+ GOh] * 1,015 + PaEh
PEh = Hourly energy price
CDh = Cost of energy scheduling deviations
PMDh*= Daily market price (OMIE)
PC3h = Financing payments for capacity (Regulated cost)
COSh = System operator costs (REE) + OS and OM Remuneration + Energy Efficiency Fund + Marketing Charges (CC**) + Cost of guarantees of origin in c€/KWh, public quotation reference (GdO).
PaEh = Energy term of the access toll + Energy Efficiency Fund + Marketing Charges (CC**)
GOh = Operating Expenses
*In SEIE for the SEIE hourly price for marketers (except CUR)
**CC: €0.0019/kWh 2.0TD rates with contracted power ≤10kW, €0.0007/kWh 2.0TD rates with contracted power >10kW and €0.00055/kWh at 3.0TD and 6.1TD rates.